|Registration Type||  Fee (Domestic)||   Fee (International *)|
|Authors with Paper||  RMB 5000||   USD 800|
|Authors with Paper (IEEE Members or Full Time Students)||  RMB 4000||   USD 640|
|Full Conference Attendees without Paper||  RMB 3000||   USD 480|
|One-day Conference Attendees without Paper||  RMB 1000||   USD 160|
* Please understand that International Fee IS NOT applicable for domestic authors. Meanwhile, Domestic Fee is also not applicable for international authors.
All participants of ICEI 2018 must be registered. Conference attendance without registration is not permitted. Please understand our policy that the conference registration fee is NOT refundable.
(1) At least one author of each accepted paper must register using the author registration rate to ensure that the paper is included in the conference proceedings. If the registration fee is not received on time (to be determined), the paper will NOT be included in the Proceedings.
(2) For authors, payment of the registration fee covers the cost of paper publications, conference venue, conference proceedings, and working lunches plus banquets, giving access to all sessions.
(3) For full conference attendees, the registration fee covers the cost of conference venue, conference proceedings,
and working lunches plus banquets, allowing access to all sessions.
(4) The recommended form of payment of the registration fee is by online transaction systems; please refer
to the registration link (to be determined). Payments sent by bank transfer are acceptable, but conference authors and attendees must ensure the transfer is free of charges for IEEE ICEI 2018. Detailed instructions can be queried through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) On-site registration will be available, with all payments done through AliPay(支付宝).
(6) If the same author has more than one paper accepted by the conference, a separate registration is required for each paper.
(7) All IEEE member and student registrations must be accompanied by a scanned copy of a valid IEEE membership card
or valid student card, respectively, sent to email@example.com. IEEE member and student registrations are only
available to the first author of a paper, and are only available for one paper. Additional IEEE member and student
papers must be registered at full rate. Post-doctoral fellows and research associates are not considered as students
and must pay a full registration for each paper.
(8) An official receipt for payment will be provided to the registrant on the conference site.
(9) International authors/attendees are requested to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for visa letters if necessary.