We would like to cordially thank you for your contribution to the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Energy Internet!
All accepted papers will be included in IEEE Xplore and submitted to EI.
Architecture and Design of Energy Internet
- Modeling, Simulation and Analysis
- Cyber-Physical System Security
- Demonstration Engineering and Applications
- Complex Network Theory based Energy Internet
Energy Switching and Routing for Energy Internet
- Renewable Energy Generation
- Large Scale Energy Storage
- Flexible AC/DC Distribution
- Energy "Routers", "Computers" and "Protocols"
- Electrical Vehicles
Information and Communication for Energy Internet
- Monitoring and Measurement
- Energy Internet Enabled Data Centers
- Software Defined Energy Internet
- Big Data Analysis
- Mobile Edge Computing for Energy Internet
Smart Devices in Energy Internet
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAVs) in Energy Internet
- Internet of electric vehicles for energy Internet
- Power scheduling for charging electric vehicles
- Modeling and simulation for the interaction of grids and automatic driving
Energy Management Systems for Energy Internet
- Complementary Scheduling and Optimization of Multiple Energy Flows
- Coordination of Energy Sources, Networks, Storage, and Loads
- Power Quality and Power Experience
- Artificial Intelligence for Energy Internet
- Demand Side Management and Response
Energy Market and Trading for Energy Internet
- Block Chains
- User Centric Energy Services
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis for Energy Internet Engineering
- Value Driven Energy Management
Submissions will be received electronically via Easychair. Submitted papers should be uploaded through the Easychair conference management system. Papers should be submitted in PDF format. All papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee.
The submission of a full-paper shall be in two-column format, maximum of 6 pages, as an A4 PDF file. The final paper format templates are HERE.
The final camera-ready submissions will have to go through a conformity checking by the IEEE PDF Xpress to comply with the IEEE PDF requirements.